Let me tell you about my little scrummy secret…. The hint is in the name.
BERRY BLAST BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE
Oh mother this is good!
I absolutely used to HATE breakfast. Let’s face it, no one really can be bothered to make a nutritious breakfast in the morning unless it’s cooked and put in front of you. I’m lazy okay?
So I’m about to let you into a little secret of mine. My go-to breakfast smoothie which keeps me going until lunch time. For me, this smoothie has made such a change in, not only my diet, but it helps give me the right nutritional balance I need to help set my day up correctly.
So your now wondering what’s in it right? Ok. Let me tell you….
- Handful of Strawberries (Cut their little green hair off)
- Handful of frozen Blueberries/ Blackberries and raspberries – They don’t have to be frozen but I tend to put them in the freezer once brought to keep them fresh.
- Half a banana – if you like it sweet this is a must!
- 5 Seconds worth of coconut milk. You heard, literally carefully pour 5 second worth in.
- Two scoops of your favourite protein powder (Mine being Cookies and cream by Cute nutrition.)
Make sure it is all nicely fitting into a blender and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE senora!
Blend the smoothie until completely blended (Ya don’t want any unwanted chunky bits of fruit!) Pour into a smoothie glass or on the go? Protein shaker (Usually £5 from any health store or supermarket).
Bobs your uncle! No he’s not…
Honestly, I wouldn’t be up writing at 7am before making it myself if I didn’t think it was worth it! So if your reading this post this morning and have some time after… Give it a try you will thank me later. Have a super amazing day and enjoy your week wherever you are or whatever you’re doing.
Love Sheps x
You could also try making an Acai bowl (not my image) by chopping up fruit, adding a scoop of peanut butter and some oats) YUM