So it’s finally come! The Royal Wedding is moments away from us. English bunting has been hung from every pub, beer garden and shop front, fridges filled with beer and prosseco. It’s an excuse to drink right?
So I thought I’d put together and share with you my essential “royal wedding check list” for the ultimate party this Saturday.
1. Bring the booze! Haha, obviously this is number one. Over 18’s only please! What’s a party without the booze right? How about a few jugs of fresh Pimms to awaken the summer.
2. Something to watch the Royal Wedding on: Obviously you can’t have a royal wedding party without actually watching he royal wedding! I have just received the new Amazon Fire Stick which has come just in time for the Royal Wedding. I’ll be watching all the gossip and Harry and Megan Wedd straight from my new Fire Stick!
3. Friends and family: Don’t be a Larry no mates, watch the wedding with a room full of friends and family!
4. Popcorn, chocolate and all things nice: Spruce up the coffee table with “lardy dah” nibbles royally fit for the queen. I’m going for popcorn, posh chocolates and perhaps some crustless sandwiches!
5. Party hats and party poppers: Well why not? We are all children at heart so throw in some decorative final touches. British themed party hats, gold party poppers and British flagged bunting!
Get set go!
I hope everyone enjoys their fun filled weekend celebrating the Royal Wedding of Harry and Megan!