MILKY PRESET PACK – FOR MOBILE
The wait is over! I have actually not been lazy for once and I have filly published my most favourite presets of all time. 1. because they can be downloaded to the Lightroom mobile version straight from your desktop and 2. I have used these on all my latest instagram posts.
I hope you like what I have made, I am so pleased to finally have these launched as I have been working on these for a long time.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW TO MAKE SURE YOUR’RE HAPPY BEFORE PURCHASING 🙂 NO REFUNDS. COPYRIGHTED.
*Once a purchase is made it is irreversable. All presets are under copyright of their rightful owner. Basic Lightroom knowledge is needed. Not all presets work perfectly with one click. Skin tones almost always need altering.
Click the below link to an older blog post for tips and tricks and basic Lightroom knowledge:
About these presets:
In this preset pack you will find my most favourite up to date filters that I have been using all over my instagram feed.
You get a total of 6 presets. Three strong and two subtle.
LS MILK – Great for everyday use. Bright, light and milky? It takes out yellow tones and gives your photo a creamy effect.
LS MILK BAHAMAS – Ready for holiday? this is the same as the above but puts back blues and turquoise into it for those holiday tones.
LS MILK BRIGHT BAHAMAS – A slight adaptation to the first one but better for original images with a lower exposure (darker images)
LS MILK STRONG BLUE – Works really well on deep ocean photos but play around with them all as they work on other sceneries not just the ocean!
LS BAHAMAS EVENING EDIT– Make a subtle, glossy different to your portrait photos. It tones down greens and gives the image a warm evening effect. (Can be used over other presets)
LS AQUA – Like the colour blue? This will naturally darken your tan and really bring out the turquoise waters on your holiday pics.
MILK has been created for everyday use along with additional holiday presets which, I created these during my trip to the Bahamas so, as blue is my favourite colour, it is stronger than other colours in these presets.
£35 for 6 presets.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
- Using Gumroad should be super easy and straight forward. Click the to buy option and then download the files onto your desktop. (Max or windows) These will be called DNG files which mean you can transfer them ( with the edits) straight onto your mobile.
- You need to have the mobile Lightroom version in order to use these filters so make sure this is downloaded first.
- Once they are on your phone, you will find that they are in your camera roll.
- Now open up Lightroom on your phone and open the DNG files into the editing screen on your mobile app.
- At the bottom you will find all of your editing tools. Scroll all the way to the right where it says [PRESETS]
- Click on the three … at the top right of your screen and click [CREATE PRESET]
- Name the preset what they are and click SAVE.
- You will now have your presets saved forever under the [USER PRESETS] section.
MY PRESETS IN ACTION: